Saturday, 27 August 2011

Angel


She believes.

She believes that angels really do exist.

That they can and will help us with anything. If only we ask.

She has a dream.

She has a dream to teach people.

Teach people to work with the angels. Teach them the tools to lead an empowered life. A life of love, joy and abundance.

I'm proud, honoured and thrilled that she will be teaching me this weekend. 

Not that she still has to convince me that angels really do exist.

I already know one.


Image is a stock photo from 123rf.com


1 comment:

  1. Thanks - now I'll be starting my first workshop with teary eyes... :-P
    Thank you for being one of MY angels!
    Love you xxx
    Fab

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I do love comments, so please don't be shy and share your thoughts.