Monday, 22 August 2011

Shrinking Miss Sacha


After 3 weeks of indulging in every possible food whim (and believe you me, I've got me plenty of those - I even picked up some new ones along the way), I've decided it is time to make a Change.

Yes, I know you heard it all before.

It's just that I'm really tired of looking at all my gorgeously pretty size 8 outfits in the wardrobe that I can't possibly fit into anymore. Bursting at the seams is an understatement. That would imply I would actually still be able to get into the friggin' things.

Unearthed the bathroom scales this morning. Just about the only thing in the house with a nice layer of dust on it. It blinked at me and groaned 'are you SURE you want to do this?'

And then it was my turn to groan.  

5 comments:

  1. You look phantastic anyway!! Don't allow the skinny nazi's to control you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! But I'm still going to be tiny before the end of the year (famous last words)! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Famous last words? Nehhh, you'll pull this off in no time and you'll stun people; you can do this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is making it sounds as if yuo have lots of weight to loose which is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I do love comments, so please don't be shy and share your thoughts.