Tuesday, 9 August 2011

You do what with it??



Let me be clear from the start: this is not about that joke regarding the Welsh and sheep. Cos frankly, that one is getting really old. I'm sure the Welsh will agree.

Having said that, I do admit that I laughed out loud when I learned a Welsh colleague had been presented with an inflatable sheep for his 50th birthday. Where on earth would you get an inflatable sheep?? Who makes these things??

In case you're wondering: Welsh colleague laughed his head off. Not so his 14-year-old son who was absolutely mortified. Which I thought was just adorable.

No, this is about something else entirely. Have a look at what I came across in Cardiff!




Postcards made from sheep's poo. Can you believe it? I think this is hysterical. AND it's environmentally friendly. I couldn't help myself. I just had to buy them. If you also want some - or if you want a good laugh - go visit the Sheep Poo Paper website.

Now all I need to do is decide who I'll be sending poo mail to.


The cute little lamb is a stock photo of 123rf.com, the photo of the card I took with my iPhone.


2 comments:

  1. Why me of course!! :-) Brilliant post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny!!! I'm going to get some for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I do love comments, so please don't be shy and share your thoughts.