Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Stepford the remake?



I think dear dear friend N. who forwarded this to me thought I'd find this really cute. He probably also thought I'd be very impressed.

And of course, I AM impressed.

I'm also a bit creeped out. Am I the only one thinking they look like little robots instead of children? Puppets on a string? Honestly, those frozen fake smiles on their faces make them look like Stepford Children.

Is it me??

Give it to me straight. I can take it. 

But yes, very impressive.



1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to work out if they are very small children playing half size guitars or small children playing jumbo size guitars. Just buy the instrument that fits. ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I do love comments, so please don't be shy and share your thoughts.