Saturday, 31 March 2012

Spring sale


Isn't it wonderful that spring has finally sprung?

Yes, I'm all for cosy nights in (with all the trappings) on cold winter days, but really: enough is enough. Time for sunlight, fresh air, activity, Change! Yes, I did put that capital C there on purpose.

I've been giving my home a good old-fashioned spring cleaning this weekend (inbetween tea & retail therapy sessions with friends), so I think I deserve a treat. And lo and behold, the universe responds to my desire for some self-pampering. My friend Bobbi over at The Lazy Designer is having a spring sale. Lots of gorgeous sparkly things to appeal to my inner magpie. God, I do take after my mother.

You had better head over quickly before I scoop up the lot. Seriously.








8 comments:

  1. Sasha, what can I say? Thank you is not enough! Sending you the items tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fab!! And thank YOU for the great discount! Do you think you could add the you-know-what we discussed in our last chat? ;-) If not - no worries!

      Delete
  2. Bobbi, love the shop logo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great innit?? :-D

      I don't recognise that one as one of her own furry bandits though!

      Delete
  3. hahahahahahaha furry bandit hahahahahahahaha never heard that one before :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only say: start reading Bobbi's blog and you'll see just how accurate the name is! Especially when it comes to a certain little guy called Sabino. Also known as the Furry Terrorist. Need I say more? Oh btw - he has his own teddy bear. Looks deceptively angelic when he's sleeping with it.

      Delete
  4. Yes I can. In fact, I had already prepare those 'you know what' items.
    Thanks for the logo appreciation. That's not one of my furry bandits, but as soon as I designed the logo Bronzo and Ruggine were rescued by the farmers next to my cottage, and they practically spend every single afternoon in my garden. You know...it's the law ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! ;-D

      Ahhh, I hadn't thought of Bronzo and Ruggine, of course! The law abiding, God fearing furry citizens... 'Thou shalt not stray far from the Temple of Good Nibbles'.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I do love comments, so please don't be shy and share your thoughts.